All of our Snowboards, Splitboards, and Skis are made to be free of defects in material and craftsmanship for a 2 year period from the time of purchase. Kindred Snowboards will not be responsible for any costs, losses, or damages as a result of using our products.
- The warranty applies only to Kindred products purchased from Authorized Kindred Dealers and is valid for the original purchaser only.
- All products returned to Kindred for warranty inspection must have a return authorization which can be given over the phone or via email. Ship products freight prepaid and insured. Kindred assumes no responsibility for products during shipment from the customer to our shop.
- Excluded from coverage under this warranty are the following:..
a) Damage caused by misuse, abuse or neglect.
b) Damage caused by rocks or any other impact related damage.
c) Damage caused by improper mounting or adjustment of the bindings
d) Damage caused from chairlift breakage
e) Normal wear and tear.
f) Damage caused by anything other than defects in material or workmanship.
g) Damage caused by use of solvents, adhesives or LOC-TITE®.
- Repaired or replaced products are covered for the remainder of the original warranty only.
- Kindred product is not covered by any verbal warranties. In all cases this warranty policy will take precedence.
- Purchased Demo and Blemish boards have a limited warranty of 1 year.
- Warranty replacement products can not be guaranteed the same topsheet and base artwork. While every effort will be made to match topsheets and bases on replaced products to the original product(s), topsheets and bases are subject to availability and as such cannot be guaranteed to match the original product being warrantied.
For all warranty approved products we will return goods at our cost.
For all non-warranty boards the customer will be responsible for the return shipping costs. These will be outlined on our quote outlining the repair costs.
If you are looking to make a claim, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.